+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hookah Lounges

Hookah Lounges

Do you have a lounge that you frequent? If so, why?

What sets them apart from the others?

My favorite lounge is in Chicago.

It is called "Hubble Hookah".

They are on the north side of chicago in a quiet neighborhood.

The decor there is very modern. The place doesn't have a sleazy feel like most lounges. You can tell the owners took time to set it up properly.

They have amazing arabic food too! They serve liquor and they have drink specials and events all the time. The shisha is always fresh and the prices are reasonable.

They do get packed on weekends and nights so call ahead. You won't regret it though.

Here is a link to their site.....

http://www.hubblehookah.com/

I work at a lounge in Towson, Maryland called Ice Hookah Lounge! It's very chill, relaxing vibe sets it apart from the other places around us. We use the Freeze hoses from Mya as well so its a cool smoke!!!

Jbohns23,

Thank you for the support. The my a freeze hose is a perfect addition to place called ice lounge! Glad you like it and we will check it out when we are in town.

Administrator
    Prince hookah Lounge in Raleigh, NC

Big open space, comfy seating, real laid back atmosphere. I even keep my own hookah there because I know the owner. A Gelato Grande.

Coffee and tea and soda available. Exotica coals. Almost got him convinced to try serving the Mya Stones to bring in the health conscience crowd.
    I'm here..look busy!