+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Hookah

Best Hookah

OK everyone, let's hear it. In your opinion, what is the best hookah you ever smoked out of and why?

Wait for it.......... Wait for it.......... GO!

My Favorite hookah is my MYA Acrylic. I love it because it has such a smooth draw and it is always ready to go.

The stem screws into the base and I feel that it gives my smoke a tighter seal altogether because of this.

Plus, the acrylic base is very durable so I can smoke it anywhere.

It was definitely worth the price.

I am a MYA Acrylic fan as well! Smooth and sturdy

Hi guys,

The acrylic is our hookah of the week this week. Check it out to get it at discount if you need another or know someone that needs one.

Administrator
    Id have to say my Gelato Grande Though I am a fan of my KM trimetal as well.

The Grande is the one I keep at my local lounge for my weekly smoker.
    I'm here..look busy!

Mya Acrylic

Mya acrylic. Its one tough little hookah, hits like a champ with the upgraded large or Egyptian bowl and is very easy to pack up and put away. Also deploys fully in about 10 minutes including setup. I've tried a lot of hookahs, and there are nicer, better looking ones, but the combination of durability, price, and simplicity make the Mya Acrylic my choice.

So I finally got to smoke out of my Crystal Dune this past weekend. OMG.... I freaking love it. Hands down, my favorite so far... The Mikro is a close second at this point.