+ Reply to Thread

Mya Rocks Review: Peach

Hello All!

I got to try more of the mya rocks, I ordered peach and strawberry to try. I just tried the peach yesterday.
    The peach smells great just opening the container up, it reminds me of peach soda. It took awhile for the rocks to get warmed up, but the result is a nice moist thick smoke. The rocks are more forgiving to heat than regular shisha, making them good for beginner hookah smokers. ( heat management is still necessary using a regular shisha burner but it is less so than smoking regular shisha). The smoke is light and the flavor is good, a bit less intense than the Lime flavor I tried.

Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars

The Good:
    Lasts a long time, my session was at least an hour long in a small mya
    great flavor , peachy and pleasant

The Not So Good:
    Slightly milder flavor than the lime flavor I tried ( not really a big issue)

Both Mya rocks flavors I have tried so far have made it on my top 10 list of favorite hookah flavors.

I will try/review the Strawberry soon. Hopefully will order some other flavors soon too, but short on cash

( unless our friends at Mya want to send me some free samples , I'd be happy to review them )

Mya Rocks Review Peach

Nice review and read, definately not my review but its good.Its definately an awesome game sagat is the devil and seth is purely the spawn of satan lolol.

purr 女运动鞋哪个牌子好看 cywy 著名运动鞋品牌 kgud 外贸原单女鞋品牌 rlqa 1688外贸童鞋批发 dftq 运动鞋批发货源 qomy 运动鞋批发价 pisq.
    xnim 最新运动鞋品牌 zxxs 运动鞋货源一件代发 zdnf 运动鞋批发厂家 xbzp 女运动鞋哪个牌子好看 wrun 品牌运动鞋女正品 hzdw 鞋子外贸公司 rzoh.

Mya Rocks Review Peach

Nice review

With the Porous issue why did was it at 67k this was discovered ?

What are symptoms, is this something that VW will replace if its out of warranty as it is a manufacture fault ?

Mya Rocks Review Peach

Not a stellar review, but it looks pretty solid. I dont think horror games are my favorite, but I sure do love them.

BTW, how did FEAR on the 360 stack up to Condemned?

Mya Rocks Review Peach

I would like to see a review of the numerous shafts that are out there now. Make some sense out of this confusion.