+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mya rocks ( good time lime) review

I got some of the Mya rocks to try with my new hookah.

I was skeptical at first but they turned out to be a good investment.

things to note about Mya rocks:
    - they do take a while to warm up , longer than shisha
    - they are worth the wait- seem to do well with high heat as opposed to shisha
    - thick clouds of moist smoke, overall very pleasant texture, aroma, and overall smoking experience.
    - The lime flavor is great, it reminds me of lime candy rather than a real lime- but this is a good thing. I hope to try out and review other flavors soon as soon as I can get some extra cash
    -the best part is the smoking session lasted a long time, though the smoke is thick its not as heavy as shisha, great for a day you don't necessarily want shisha.

I recommend this product, 5/5 stars

Update!

I smoked up the rest of the Lime I had with a few hookah smoking friends that are regular smokers. Both approved of the Lime rocks. ( one was skeptical since it is nicotine/tobacco free, but was convinced after trying it)

Quote Originally Posted by mithrandir View Post
    I got some of the Mya rocks to try with my new hookah.

I was skeptical at first but they turned out to be a good investment.

things to note about Mya rocks:
    - they do take a while to warm up , longer than shisha
    - they are worth the wait- seem to do well with high heat as opposed to shisha
    - thick clouds of moist smoke, overall very pleasant texture, aroma, and overall smoking experience.
    - The lime flavor is great, it reminds me of lime candy rather than a real lime- but this is a good thing. I hope to try out and review other flavors soon as soon as I can get some extra cash
    -the best part is the smoking session lasted a long time, though the smoke is thick its not as heavy as shisha, great for a day you don't necessarily want shisha.

I recommend this product, 5/5 stars

Mya rocks good time lime review

Nice review and read, definately not my review but its good.Its definately an awesome game sagat is the devil and seth is purely the spawn of satan lolol.

fitzgerald jersey 27th, nfl week 2 picksEvery April, the NFL draft offers new hope for teams looking to rebuild their franchises or develop players for the future. But, in all reality, many players chosen, including those in the first round, end up accomplishing nothing. And, for all the hype surrounding the rookies, there isn't a team in the league that would pass on a veteran star if given the opportunity. wholesale 2013 NBA All Star Jerseys Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Larry Fitzgerald jersey, WR (Arizona Cardinals). Kevin Kolb is the backup at Philadelphia behind Michael Vick but the Eagles have been leery about trading him. Carolina Panthers - Mario Williams, DE (Houston Texans). wholesale Tennessee Titans Jerseys nfl pre-season 2012, nfl 2010 season, nfl week 2 picks, fantasy finishStill, no matter how you look at it, and no matter how you try to spin it, Georgia simply did not look like the SEC East Champions tonight. Sure, they got out of the first half of the ballgame with the lead and holding LSU to no first down conversions, but they made mistake after mistake after mistake. Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys fantasy rankings, fantasy football quarterbacksDrew Brees leads a New Orleans Saints team that has struggled with consistency. The Saints will take on the home town Arizona Cardinals October 10th and this game may be out of hand by the half. The New Orleans Saints should enjoy taking on a team they can finally wallop after failing to cover their first four games. wholesale Boston Red Sox Caps fantasy sports league, fitzgerald jersey threat, nfl football, thelarry fitzgeraldSatori Cellars in Santa Clara Valley is hosting their 3rd Annual Autumn Equinox Celebration September 25-26, noon to 6 p.m. The autumn equinox throughout the ages has been a time of personal reflection and celebration. Jerseys Paypal nfl fantasy football results week 3, thelarry fitzgerald, fantasy sports make, fitzgerald jersey threatStill, no matter how you look at it, and no matter how you try to spin it, Georgia simply did not look like the SEC East Champions tonight. Sure, they got out of the first half of the ballgame with the lead and holding LSU to no first down conversions, but they made mistake after mistake after mistake. sito hogan Skills of catching a baseball begin with a good athletic stance. No matter what cheap MLB jerseys you wear. Knees slightly bent, excess weight forward on the balls of the feet allowing for quick movement in any direction. Hands are out front waiting to react in any direction the ball may travel. When fielding, the participant's bottom is reduced in response to the approaching ball. To receive the baseball with the glove, the glove hand is pointed down to be perpendicular with the ground. When the glove is at this angle, a missed catch will outcome in the ball bounding in front of the defender. Off angle misses are easy geometry, the baseball can bounce anywhere. .

шкафчик для в&

Добрый день дамы и господа!
    Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
    Мы можем предложить Вам Межкомнатные стеклянные двери,Офисные стеклянные перегородки,Душевые кабины из закаленного стекла,Стеклянные двери в душ и Лестничное ограждение из стекла,а такжеСтеклянные козырьки и Интерьерные перегородки
    Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
    стекло для перегородок
    душевые кабины из стекла цена
    стеклянные лестницы для дома
    купить душевые стеклянные перегородки в минске
    ограждения для лестницы

зеркало навес

Привет дамы и господа!
    Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
    Мы можем предложить Вам Межкомнатные стеклянные двери,Офисные стеклянные перегородки,Душевые кабины из закаленного стекла,Стеклянные двери в душ и Лестничное ограждение из стекла,а такжеСтеклянные козырьки и Интерьерные перегородки
    Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
    купить стеклянную перегородку в минске
    стеклянные двери в душевую минск
    купить стеклянное ограждение
    душевые перегородки раздвижные
    стекло минск

Adult position

Sexy self shots
    http://arabgirls.adultgalls.com/?facebook-paola
    lewd mature vids motivation essay example to a school thousand foot krutch mp3 penelope cruz sex scenes

Stared new concoct

Stared unusual project:
    http://tommy.go.telrock.net

Hi Rich
    Thanks very much for helping to post the review.
    Regarding 8 i ,If I even think about another scope I will have to look for another house.

Kochu/28-12-04

Cheers mate, figured it would be too good to be true. Will look to buy some of these what with darker days ahead.

Hi,
    See the review... I wonder why you get another 8 scope??

By the way, I think the central obstruction of around 37.5by diameter is normal for such a fast F4 scope. Also, I think you may need to check the collimation before you use it.

Anyway, hope to see the full review soon.

Have a nice day and enjoy the scope.

PS: No wonder these few days weather so bad... :k-chuckle: