+ Reply to Thread

Which Coals Do You Use?

There are many different optiosn on coals.

There are Three kings, Starbuzz, and many others that are in the "disk shaped instant light" sector.

Then you have coco naras and a few others in the cube shaped all natural sector.

I have even heard of a new all natural cube one that is also an instant light with no odor and lasts about 45 minutes after a one minute light.

So which one is your favorite?

Administrator
    I use the original Exotica finger coals. Best heat, low ash, long lasting.
    I'm here..look busy!

I've been using Three Kings out of convenience. I'd like to try the coco naras, or the starbuzz coconut ones but I'v been slacking.

Administrator
    Well, quit slacking and give them a try. It will help if you have a coil burner or an electric stove to heat them. You will be amazed at the difference in smoke quality and taste.
    I'm here..look busy!

I've always been a fan of Coconara, but I've branched out and tried a lot of different naturals (Coconara, Coco Mazaya, Fantasia Airflow, Chronic, Chronic Quicklight)

Out of those, my go to coal is usually Chronic, just because of how cheap you can get the water damaged boxes, but I honestly didn't dislike any of them.

Administrator
    Good prices on water damaged boxes huh? the coals are ok I take it?
    I'm here..look busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ormarr View Post
    Good prices on water damaged boxes huh? the coals are ok I take it?
    well, the coals are only at hookahjohn.com.. , all the boxes I've got worked fine, good heat, except Chronic coals do smell like a burning body when being lit..

Administrator
    ah, ya i know the coals themselves. There was a problem years ago with the Exoticas fingers. They knowingly sold water damaged boxes but the coals themselves were compromised.
    I'm here..look busy!