+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hookah Tips

Hookah Tips

What hookah tips do you have for anybody looking to smoke hookah?

My favorite.... and the most important one is.......... SHINY SIDE DOWN on your foil! Always!

So what advice would you give someone else?

I have a great tip..... now that the seasons are changing, some people probably wish they could take their hookah indoors. I know many people do not like to smoke indoors but now you can with the new Mya Rocks.

The rocks only give off a steam vapor. It is not a tobacco smoke. It will not stain your walls or anything. It is less harmful to your home than a hot steamy shower is.

Use the rocks with the coco nara coals, or a similar all natural coal, for an amazing clean smoke.

Administrator
    Its all in the heat control. If you get smoke on the first pull, its already too hot and when it continues to heat up over the next few minutes, its gonna burn your tobacco like a mother.
    I'm here..look busy!

excellent forum

Yes, I am happy to have found this forum. Thank you!
    <a href=http://clothingshoes4all.com>fashion jobs</a>

Ormarr, you are correct. On the shisha, you want to use less heat. On the rocks, you actually want more heat. The hotter the stones, the better the smoke.

It is all about control. What are your favorite coals?

Imma, we are happy to have you!

I just wanted to ask one thing that is E-cigarettes more similar or better option that hookah?? I have read it in some new on http://ecigarettereviewed.com/e-cigarette-news,That E-cigarettes are becoming fashion now and it has overcome the market of the hookah's.

Mariahkingston,

As with any product, the e-cigarette's have a specific market. We do not have those here at Mya hookah and we can not comment on them. We specialize in the finest quality Hookahs in the world.

When smoking outside, you should keep the hookah out of the sun. If you don't have much shade then I recommend using wet paper towels to cover the base so that the water stays cool. I've noticed that if the hookah sits in the sun too long, the smoke will get increasingly hot.

General tips

Ice in the base for a cooler smoke, but this does dull the flavor to some extent.

A lot of people have a lot of fun with smoke bubbles! All it takes is some dish soap, water, and a make shift wand! (A lot of people cut a water bottle in half and use that.)

EVERYONE should have a windcover for your hookah! It's great for heat management, it usually adds heat equal to .5 coals. I use mine when first getting the bowl going to speed up the process, and at the end to get the last bits of life out of my coals!