+ Reply to Thread

Need a new tobacco burner for Urban Gold

A few months back I purchased Mya's Urban Gold Hookah... It wasn't long before my clumsy hands dropped the tobacco burner late at night and broke it into several pieces. I bought a generic replacement burner soon afterward but it just doesn't fit the way the one that came with the hookah did. I was wondering if anyone could help me determine which tobacco burner would fit the Urban Gold and also let me know if a new rubber suction piece would come with a replacement burner I ordered on this site. The Egyptian burner looks most like the one I think I'd need but I can't say for sure. Any help?? Thanks!

HungryGhost,

I will look into this for you and get you an answer back.

Administrator
    I believe Any Mya burner fits on ANY Mya hookah because the top of the hookah is a standard piece. They use the same stem top on all their hookahs so I'd say ANY of these: http://www.myahookah.com/hookah-burners.aspx
    will work.

For the grommet, they SHOULD have them for sale under their accessories, but I don't see them. If you call the order in they will be able to throw a rubber grommet into your order OR you can use a damp strip of paper
    towel in a pinch.
    I'm here..look busy!

Hungry Ghost,

Do you normally smoke the tobacco Shisha or the Rocks?

Any of the Egyptian bowls will work for both but I recommend the rock burner for the rocks. For regular shisha, if you go with the large clay bowl, you can have a longer smoke but it does use more shisha. I usually get around 3 hours on the large bowl.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year. So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up. And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith

Just picked up a 35 VLD basket and am having a hell of a time finding a service manual for it. Anybody have any leads on one?