+ Reply to Thread

Need a new tobacco burner for Urban Gold

A few months back I purchased Mya's Urban Gold Hookah... It wasn't long before my clumsy hands dropped the tobacco burner late at night and broke it into several pieces. I bought a generic replacement burner soon afterward but it just doesn't fit the way the one that came with the hookah did. I was wondering if anyone could help me determine which tobacco burner would fit the Urban Gold and also let me know if a new rubber suction piece would come with a replacement burner I ordered on this site. The Egyptian burner looks most like the one I think I'd need but I can't say for sure. Any help?? Thanks!

HungryGhost,

I will look into this for you and get you an answer back.

Administrator
    I believe Any Mya burner fits on ANY Mya hookah because the top of the hookah is a standard piece. They use the same stem top on all their hookahs so I'd say ANY of these: http://www.myahookah.com/hookah-burners.aspx
    will work.

For the grommet, they SHOULD have them for sale under their accessories, but I don't see them. If you call the order in they will be able to throw a rubber grommet into your order OR you can use a damp strip of paper
    towel in a pinch.
    I'm here..look busy!

Hungry Ghost,

Do you normally smoke the tobacco Shisha or the Rocks?

Any of the Egyptian bowls will work for both but I recommend the rock burner for the rocks. For regular shisha, if you go with the large clay bowl, you can have a longer smoke but it does use more shisha. I usually get around 3 hours on the large bowl.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.